Inclement Video is a project designed to keep myself perpetually in the process of image gathering. I will try to write something about each video but can't promise this entirely.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

7.3.11 A Lesson In Flight

A four minute-er. I posted this once, then realized that I'd spelled a word wrong- had to tear it all down and repost. *sigh* the lessons in life continue...
At any rate, I've spent some time lately thinking about the importance of the things that I've done, the things I've learned, and where they're all taking me. How does anyone know when they're doing the right thing (or things for that matter). I do lots of things, but mostly for my own benefit, there is no larger picture to put into focus. A novice at many things, a professional at none. I enjoy the projects that I work on but often wonder if my lack of constant commitment keeps them from being anything other than an entertaining way to pass time.

A Lesson In Flight from Hettie Kauffman on Vimeo.



This piece was shot in 1080p24.
Pulled a three out of a vat of numbers for next weeks video.
pulled a 3

No comments:

Post a Comment