Inclement Video is a project designed to keep myself perpetually in the process of image gathering. I will try to write something about each video but can't promise this entirely.

Friday, August 6, 2010

7.30.10 Sky



I'm noticing right now that 7.29.10 got lost in the shuffle somewhere. Apparently I never uploaded it to Vimeo. Ugh, I am not the most organized individual. At any rate, I'd been wanting to shoot the sky for about a week or so but there weren't any really good days to do it. I stepped outside to water the plants and noticed how great the sky was and got insanely excited. This video turned out so much nicer than I had anticipated. I really loved that I could see the clouds rolling in and out of existence; I'd forgotten how clouds really move. In my head they just travel across the sky, but these pictures made them seem like they are living and breathing. I hope to shoot some again, perhaps for a longer period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment