Inclement Video is a project designed to keep myself perpetually in the process of image gathering. I will try to write something about each video but can't promise this entirely.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Behind the behind

It has occurred to me, and not a second too late, that the technology side of things is going to make posting here daily a little bit of an issue. The time required to upload to Vimeo (plus any lag time from them to "process" the file) is bogging down an already time and labor intensive process. I will try to post as close to daily as possible but understand that there may be times (this past week for instance) where spending the time extra time online is not an option. The videos are still being made I can assure you; posting them might just be a little delayed. I'll do my best ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment